Ozark Trail 6-Person Vacation Cabin Tent
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create a cozy home away from home with this Ozark Trail cabin dome tent that's perfect for outdoor adventures with family and friends.
Ozark Trail 6-Person Vacation Cabin Tent:
- Two-room dome tent
- 100-percent polyester construction with color-coded metal frame
- Ozark Trail 6-person tent features a dome design
- Seven windows and mesh roof for excellent ventilation
- Welded tub floor to keep you dry
- Hanging shelves for storage
- Wheeled nylon carrying bag
- Rain fly
- Side port for an optional window air conditioner
- Side access port for an electrical cord
- Sleeps six people
- Tent assembly requires two or more people
- Ozark Trail cabin dome tent has a 6-month replacement parts warranty
|Tent Type:||Cabin/Family Tents|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.6005|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 120.0 x 86.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know about the price (compared to better brands its a cheap 2 room tent, ours caved in from water) But basicly there are 2 rooms, the back room could probably fit 6 people itself if you wanted to be arm to arm. The front room they kind of advertise as a porch, but it does close up to become a room. Using it as a room this tent can fit 10 people.by 1stClarinet7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fit my 3 kids dog and wife no prb and had lots of room in back so id say 8-10 depending on size of personsby Frog20106/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe "sleeps 6" refers to the interior room, and not the screened porch area, which can be used for sleeping by zipping up the window covers.by MeHerein7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should say sleeps 10.by pceola6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says porch, but its more like a room. The tent is one whole piece with floor. The front room, porch, has large net windows that you can close up, and the entrance is flaps that can either be solid, or you can zip it down and have a mesh door. You can also pull the flaps to the side and have an open more porch like entrance.by 1stClarinet8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes sealed tightby Frog20108/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the floor extends the entire length and width of the tent.by MeHerein8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the porch area has a floor. The tent has 1 big floor with 6 inch side walls. It rained on us and the rain stayed out. The tent was dry and we relaxed in the front porch room while it rained.by MikeM945668/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are two flaps that can be tied back or zipped up down the middle and along the floor to seal the back room. (Which is the best way to use the ac, the mesh top doesn't allow it to cool the whole tent)by 1stClarinet7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it zips shut both rooms can be used independently.. Only has a front door so back room must go through front lolhope your kid/s don't walk on u going to rest room like mine did lolby Frog20107/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a divider which zips vertically in the middle, and horizontally on the floor, in an inverted T style.by MeHerein6/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?