Customers also viewed these products
- $130.49 List price $154.99Save $24.50
- $158.74 List price $244.99Save $86.25
- $183.93 Was $194.35Save $10.42
- $69.99 Was $79.00Save $9.01
Ozark Trail 12' x 9' Polyester Dome Screen House
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can enjoy your next backyard party in comfort and shelter when you sit in the Ozark Trail 12' X 9' dome camping screen house. This is an outdoor essential item that is ideal for hot summer months. The shelter is durable and lightweight and is a quick, easy way to create shade for you and your guests. The Ozark Trail outdoor screen house can be used at backyard picnics, barbecues and kids' birthday parties. It can also be taken on camping trips and to sporting events for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Ozark Trail 12' x 9' Polyester Dome Screen House:
- Outdoor item essential for hot summer months
- Durable and lightweight
- Quick way to create shade for guests
- Ozark Trail screen house can be used at backyard picnics and barbecues
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||144.00 x 108.00 x 84.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- After a heavy rain, seemed to be waterproof.by 1Onlinebuyer1238/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fairly water resistant. if you want a fully watter proof you will need to apply a water proofer you would want to spray it on maybe once a year or every 3 times you use it to get the maximum water resistance, this really goes for all screen housesby SMGLuvr3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the rain blows in on all four sides anyway.by FrontYardMama3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your using this for a perminent screen house on cement you will nee to attach it to something nearby with the provided strings or you could use 4 empty milk cartons filled with some sand. just somethign to weight it to the ground incase of windy conditionsby SMGLuvr3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you would have a difficult time squaring it up and making it stay in place without stakes in the ground.by FrontYardMama3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?