About this item
The Oversized Oval Chair in an updated version of the popular papasan chair. This oversized oval chair is featured with a silver texture metal frame and includes detailed metal legs. This feature makes this papasan chair an ideal show piece for the family room. This Oversized Oval Chair has an extremely comfortable 8-inch foam cushion that can be removed or placed according to your comfort level. This double papasan chair is made using strong cotton duck fabric for comfortable seating. This lightweight chair perfectly suits any room and can be easily assembled without any special tools.
Oversized Oval Chair, Black:
- Oversized chair in updated papasan style
- Silver textured frame with detailed legs
- Comfortable 8'' removable foam cushion
- Strong cotton duck fabric
- Lightweight and perfect for any room
- Easy assembly
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 38.0 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The chair ships with a canvas type backing already assembled on a circular frame. You then have to assemble and attach the legs and then put on the cushion.by 5foot61/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is the frame with the fabric sling sewn around it and the cushion is totally loose and separate.by justcyn6/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You build the structure and then lay the pillow on top, but it stays there just fine.by MSWStudent1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes... you have the base... then the cushionby gsugirl6711/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's in several pieces.. the pad itself about 4 bars.. the fabric that holds the pads..and 2 steel tension bars..real easy to put together..by genniekitty1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Detachable - but probably too big for a regular washing machine.by An anonymous customer10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not attached - the kids take it off and lay on the floor with it. If you have a washing machine that'll fit that huge thing - you have a LARGE washing machine.by warmandcuddly8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, wahing instructions come with the chairby lawman4real8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushion isn't attached at all, it just sits on the frame-held sling. As far as washing it goes the pad is quite large for an average washing machine. The fabric is washable but I would recommend seeking an industrial size machine in a laundromat.by justcyn7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by DruidRaven3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm 5-6 and it supports my head.by An anonymous customer10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends how straight up you sit in it. We're usually curled up in it. At 5'8" you can easily rest your head against it. Older/stiff jointed people may have a hard time getting out of it - it does ride low to the floor.by warmandcuddly8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat is very low to the ground (the bottom is maybe a foot off the ground) but it is appropriate for an adult. I am 5'10" and I can sit in the chair, lean back and rest my head on the back. It's a great chair.by MSWStudent10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the very bottom of the frame to the floor is about a foot or less. If you are 5'6 you should be fine when sitting in it. Im 5'10 and I like sitting in it. there really is not back tho. If you want to rest your head on the back you are going to have to slouch a bit.by OnlineChaos11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?