About this item
Block virtually all glare with the OveRxCast Sunglasses Black-ML-Gray. You can wear these sunglasses over your prescription glasses. They fit comfortably over 98 percent of prescription frames. OveRxCast sunglasses' wrap-around design ensures 360 degrees of protection to help eliminate squinting and eye fatigue. These polarized UV400 sunglasses block 100 percent of UVA and UVB rays. They cut glare for enhanced color perception, optical clarity and visual definition.
OveRxCast Sunglasses Black-ML-Gray
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 2.5 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These fit snuggly but nicely over my medium-smallish prescription glasses: each lens (of my perscription glasses) is about 1 & 1/8 inch tall by roughly 2 inches wide. The pair of glasses itself is about 4 & 3/4 inches across, from temple to temple. I might have ordered a larger pair if it were available, but for my size glasses these work fine.by Sodality5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say medium size glasses. If you have large glasses order a bigger size.by oregon088/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fit well over my frameless glasses which were slightly larger than one in photo.by Asiahorizons7/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not large; I would say they are smalish-medium. Their size (the available sizes) distinguishes them from the more expensive FITOVERsby Sodality5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say these are more like medium. I would order the larger ones. I am average size and my glasses arent real big and these are perfect.by oregon088/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The large should handle most any design of prescription lenses.by taggr1/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?