OveRxCast Polarized Sunglasses, Black/Gray
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These OveRxCast Polarized Sunglasses are designed to be worn over prescription glasses for improved protection for both your prescription glasses and your eyes. These sunglasses comfortably fit over prescription eye wear, blocking the sides as well as the front. The polarized sunglasses' frame is designed to completely isolate the eyes from the elements, blocking harmful UV rays and completely eliminating glare, both for enhanced comfort and vision protection. The grey lenses of these sunglasses are designed to provide natural color definition. The lenses are also available in a copper tone, which improves depth perception for the wearer. These sunglasses offer an individual style, superior eye protection and improved perception all in one package.
OveRxCast Polarized Sunglasses, Black/Gray:
- Comfortably fit over prescription eyewear
- Blocks sides and front of glasses
- Created to completely isolate the eyes from the elements
- Completely eliminate glare and block harmful UV rays
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 5.5 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. the right temple on my 8-70201-007531v302g sunglasses snapped. how can I get a replacement? I don't have the receipt.
- No replacement bows which I am aware of.. I repair them with shrink-fit electrical connectors...The kind you heat with a bic lighter..by LookingforBeth5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No and I have had the same problem twice now . You have to buy a whole new pair. Seems to be a design flawby cmc74/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- SolarShield (same glasses, different brand) has no parts available. Must replace with a new pair.by Galaxie50012/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular item does not offer magnified bifocal. Try looking at the manufacturer website for others.by magnoliasouth5/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tHE MAGNIFYING BIFOCAL PART SHOULD BE IN YOUR PRESCRIPTION GLASSES WORN UNDER THE SUNGLASSES. Mine work fine.by laarteesta12/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lenses are shatter proof, and they can pop out of the frame when you get really whacked by an object. The frames can break.by LookingforBeth8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is it shatter proof? It doesn't specify so the official answer would be a no. However, I have dropped them on the cement a number of times and so far they've never cracked. The lens has popped out, but pops right back in without a problem. Personally, nothing is 100% shatter proof, especially if hit with a golf ball hard enough.by magnoliasouth8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?