About this item
The Outdoor Products Morph Backpack features a deluxe cool padded back for ventilation and a large main compartment with a three-quarter opening. This Outdoor Products Backpack is also hydration compatible. It comes with two exterior side pockets and a front pocket organizer with detachable key clips. In addition, this straps backpack has padded shoulder straps and adjustable elastic sternum straps for comfort. The Outdoor Products Morph Backpack also includes reflective accents for safety and a padded handle.
Outdoor Products Morph Backpack:
- Deluxe cool padded back for ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable elastic sternum straps
- Hydration compatible (sold separately)
- Two exterior side pockets
- Reflective accents on front and back for added safety
- Padded handle for comfort
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 19.5 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 26L.by zealth8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2,100 cu. in. or ~35 l.by unk111/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure exactly what the capacity of this is in those terms. I use it for books, etc. I currently have a full size Bible, two 300+ Books, and 4 spiral notebooks and still have space available. I hope that helps.by 323Romans11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a pocket and a hanging spot for hydration bladders as well as a slot through which the straw can go out.by zealth8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- means it has a pounch to hold a water bladder And it has a location to pull the tube up and out of the packby ScottsReview2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?