Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze
Customers also viewed these products
- from $6.68
- from $29.99
- from $1.56
- from $2.00
- $44.99 List price $101.81Save $56.82
- $39.18 Was $54.51Save $15.33
- from $3.54
- from $49.09
- Reduced Pricefrom $4.17
- Rollbackfrom $8.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Chop, cut and slice in style with the Outdoor Edge Razor Blaze. This bright orange tool has a non slip rubberized Kraton handle for a secure grip even when wet. The blaze knife has a blade made from AUS-8 stainless steel that's designed to hold an edge effectively over time. It's equipped with a double-sided thumb stud that makes it easy to pull the blade out no matter which side you're grabbing it from. The compact Outdoor Edge knife folds up for easy carrying.
Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze:
- Features a blaze orange, non slip rubberized Kraton handle for a secure non-slip grip, even when wet
- AUS-8 stainless steel blade is vacuum heat treated, subzero quenched and hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance
- Ridges milled into the outdoor edge knife handle and blade improve grip and control
- Double-sided thumb stud allows easy 1 hand opening and comes complete with a quality nylon belt
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.28|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.3 x 0.34 x 0.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products