Weider Power Tower
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$24.99 Was $61.79Save $36.80
- $49.06 List price $66.99Save $17.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Assembled dimensions: 57L x 41W x 84H inches
- Versatile equipment for full-body workout
- Vertical knee raise (VKR) station develops ab muscles
- Some assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Push-up station: Helps maintain perfect form, leaving you with chiseled chest muscles and triceps.
- Multi-grip pull-up station: Refines the back and arm muscles.
- Dip station: Works the triceps and chest muscles.
- Vertical knee raise station: Tones and sculpts your midsection and helps lose inches around your waist.
- Built to last: Made of durable steel tubing, Weider Power Tower is designed for years of use.
About Weider A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines, and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name continues to set the same standards for gym equipment that it did decades ago.
|Recommended Use:||Build Muscle and Strengthen Core|
|Size:||41" x 57" x 84"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WEBE1038|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, but better on carpeted floorby greengarganchua2/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using it on carpet and weigh 220 lbs. Its just as sturdy as the one I use in the gym. Doen't tip at all when I use it.by CheapoCharlie2/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a big guy -250 lbs- so it wobbles a little when doing dips. Otherwise it does not move at all.by Chewblacca1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have level floors this product doesnt budge...i weigh 245#by nickname999999991/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fully assembled dimensions are 84"x41"x57" this unit will hold up to 300#by nickname999999995/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?