Oster 3-in-1 Hand Blender, Chopper and Slicer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.67 x 9.54 x 12.78|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no on/off switch. The press and hold switch is for safety. The knife has a double safety switch. Which is good so you don't cut yourself accidentlyby lovemy14pets11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Power button must be held down. It is not difficult to manage with any of the attachments.by Mamarubs6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No off switch, its a push and hold.by SRSden6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to hold it down while you use it.by NiteMare71/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One. Frappeby lovemy14pets5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a single-speed blender.by CommunityAnswer4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?