Oscar Mayer Lunchables Cheese Dip & Salsa Nachos, 4.4 oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$62.82 List price $84.94Save $22.12
- Reduced Price$31.74 Was $42.98Save $11.24
- Reduced Price$40.03 Was $57.66Save $17.63
- Reduced Price$42.32 List price $57.27Save $14.95
- Clearance$256.40 Was $333.45Save $77.05
- Reduced Price$41.43 Was $56.07Save $14.64
- Reduced Price$95.60 List price $129.20Save $33.60
- $23.36 Was $27.51Save $4.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Fun to eat, no need to heat!
Ingredients: Tortilla Chips - Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More of The Following: Corn Or Cottonseed Oil), And Salt, Nacho Cheese Dip - Whey (from Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Dried Corn Syrup, Enzyme Modified Cheese (Milk, Water, Milkfat, Sodium Phosphate, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid As A Preservative, Vinegar, Natural Flavor, Apocarotenal (Color), Salsa - Water, Tomato Paste, Green Chili Peppers, Vinegar, Dehydrated Onions, Contains Less Than 2% of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Jalapeno Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Garlic Powder, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate As Preservatives, Citric Acid, Spice.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Low Fat|
|Flavor:||Nachos, cheese dip And salsa|
|Features:||Fun to eat, no need to heat|
|Size:||Net wt 4.4 oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||190|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21 G||32|
|Saturated Fat 6 G||30|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 830 Mg||35|
|Total Carbohydrate 41 G||14|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. are you suppose to eat this cold there is no direction about heating the cheese and the salsa
- they heat them coldby kiki3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all lunchables can be eaten cold. You can heat them if you desire but there are no directions given on how to do so, because they are not meant to be heated.by JKT183210/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?