Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $83.99
- $29.46 Was $39.91Save $10.45
- Clearance$10.46 Was $12.49Save $2.03
- $77.89 Was $105.29Save $27.40
- $57.29 Was $77.48Save $20.19
- Clearance$13.90 Was $16.65Save $2.75
- $21.33 Was $28.93Save $7.60
Ortho Weed-B-Gon Weed Killer For Lawns-GAL CONC WEED B GON
Consider these popular products
- $11.99 Was $13.58Save $1.59
- $3.67 Was $4.78Save $1.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ortho Weed-B-Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate kills weeds, not lawns and gives you great results in 24 hours.
Gal conc weed b gon. Kills Weeds, Not Lawns . Results in 24 hours. Kills the roots. Kills dandelions, clover, and other broadleaf weeds. Active ingredients: 13.72% MCPA; 1.56% Triclopyr; 1.35% Dicamba. Size: 1 gal, Coverage Area: 32,000 sq ft, Active Ingredient: 13.72% MCPA + More, Type: Concentrate No. 0408110: Size: 1/2 gal, Coverage Area: 16,000 sq ft, Active Ingredient: 13.72% MCPA + More, Type: Concentrate No. 0471010: Size: 1.33 gal, Coverage Area: 32,000 sq ft, Active Ingredient: 13.72% MCPA + More, Type: Ready To Use Refill, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bottle
|Coverage Area:||64000.0 , 64000 sq ft|
|Volume Capacity:||128.0 , 128 oz|
|Result Time:||24.0 , 24 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.88 x 8.75 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This will kill violets and wild strawberries.by CommunityAnswer6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had violas which escaped the flower bed and it killed them so it should do it for violets. I don'lt know about wild strawberrys.by MtGuy16/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is labeled for control of both Violets and Wild Strawberry growing in label listed lawn types.by ScottsCustomerCare5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The coverage depends on the type of grass. For Northern lawns like bluegrass apply the product at 2 oz. per gallon of water to cover 500 square feet. This means that a 32 oz.bottle will cover 8,000 square feet. For southern lawns use the product at 1 oz.per gallon of water for each 500 square feet. This means that on southern grass types the product will cover 16,000 square feet.by ScottsCustomerCare6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 32 fluid oz. size treats up to 16,000 sq. ft., 64 fluid oz. size treats up to 32,000 sq. ft., 128 fluid oz. size treats up to 64,000 sq. ft.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredients are 13.72% MCPA, 1.56% Triclopyr, and 1.35% Dicambaby CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains the following active ingredients: -Dimethylamine Salt of 2-Methyl-4 Chlorophenoxyacedic Acid 13.72% -Triethylamine Salt of 3,5,6-Trichloro-2-Pyridinloxyacedic Acid 1.56% -Dimethylamine Salt of Dicamba(3,6-Dicloro-o-Anisic Acid) 1.35%by ScottsCustomerCare6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?