About this item
Kills the mound in 12 hours! Kills the queen and colony. Guaranteed results Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Ortho Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment, 4 lb:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available Sizes:
- 4 lbs. Bag
- How to Use:
- Gently sprinkle 1/2 cup of product over, and 2 feet around each mound
- To maximize product performance, slowly and gently water-in 1 to 2 gallons of water to limit run-off from the mound and to reduce the chance of disturbing the ants
- When to Apply:
- When fire ant mounds are present
- For best results, apply in cool weather (65 degrees F to 80 degrees F) or in early morning or late evening hours when it is cool and the ants are most active
- Where to Use:
- On fire ant mounds
- Where Not to Use:
- For residential lawn use only
- Special Instructions:
- Avoid disturbing granules until product has been watered-in and soil is dry
- What It Controls:
- Fire Ants
- Active Ingredients:
- 0.1% Bifenthrin
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.