About this item
The Orian Southfork Woven Olefin Rug features a combination of numerous yarns that create a subtle variation in the design. The traditional southwest pattern will bring style and warmth to any room. Made from heat-set yarn, this rug resists wear and tear while maintaining a comfortable, plush feel. This stain-resistant rug is durable and easy to maintain. The beautiful pattern and exciting colors blend well with a variety of room types and furniture styles.
Orian Southfork Woven Olefin Rug:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 60.0 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Also please note the name was changed from Navajo to Southfork. Same rug, same pattern. Same colors. Only the name changed.by dburton5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- May 6. Just added new size a 7ft 10in x 10ft and a runner size 1ft 11in x 7ft 5in. Both are now available.by dburton5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont know check with manufactor this rug i got is fantastic i got another oneby studly69663/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been looking for one for at least three months. There doesn't seem to be any sizes other than this one and the runner, and I can't even find that anymore! Looks like this is a Walmart-only Orian rug. I've tried very hard to find another vendor who has it, and have come up dry. Conceivably, you could have two of these sewn together and you would have a 7'x10' rug, but the fee for the seamstress would probably be more than a real 8'x10' rug!by TheFrugalConsumer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has rust tones in itby KateBrown9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this will work.by CommunityAnswer6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, however I would choose a color that popsby GaAunt5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This rug appears to be predominantly shades of brown. Are there any other colors in the rug and are the colors bright and clear tones?
- Rust, burnt orange, tan, ecru, and brown very earthy and airy tonesby KateBrown5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The predominant color is red. The outline is rust red, the perimeter stitching is a slightly brighter red, and there is a darker red appearing frequently, which I would call a dark burgundy. The other colors are brown, tan, and beige. All of the colors are well-balanced throughout. I would not exactly call the colors bright and clear, but they're not dull, either. The first one I ordered was quite subdued. The second one was a little darker and brighter. So, with a cheap rug like this, you take your chances. I will say that they lay flat, and I do not have any problems with corners curling up.by TheFrugalConsumer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rug is beautifully colored, I see no flaws what so ever. A++++by resunset136015/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?