Organized Fishing Tackle Trolley
Customers also considered
- $48.92 List price $79.99Save $31.07
- Reduced Price$37.74 List price $39.99Save $2.25
- $24.99 Was $36.99Save $12.00
- $9.96 List price $11.99Save $2.03
- $19.84 List price $44.02Save $24.18
- $23.89 List price $32.99Save $9.10
- $48.59 List price $61.49Save $12.90
- $189.99 List price $199.99Save $10.00
- $59.99 List price $88.99Save $29.00
- $22.49 Was $29.64Save $7.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Organized Fishing Trolley is adjustable to your specific fishing gear storage needs. The three adjustable shelves on this fishing gear storage trolley holds a maximum of 50 pounds each, and the sturdy rubber wheels allow you to easily move the unit, even when it is fully loaded. The Organized Fishing Trolley holds up to 12 rod and reel combinations. Rubber clips lock the rod and reels in place and keep them standing up tall. In addition, peg hooks are positioned on the fishing gear storage trolley, which is ideal for hanging lures and lines. When you bring a fishing tackle storage unit, everything you need for your next fishing trip is located in one place and ready to go. This trolley will also help you organize your garage and make it look neater and cleaner.
Organized Fishing Tackle Trolley:
- Provides ultimate organization
- Holds up to 12 rod and reel combinations
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Sturdy wheels ensure stability and easy transportation
- Rubber clips lock rods in place
- Peg hooks are perfect for hanging lures and lines
- Each shelf holds up to 50 pounds
- Dimensions: 38.5"H x 29"W x 13"D
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMWFR-012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.50 x 13.00 x 38.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many rod and reel combos can ACTUALLY fit in the rack? They seem to have rods with no reels and only a couple with reels in the picture.
- you can turn the reels opposite each other so they will fitby Turkey01410/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 10 rod/reel combos stored on my trolley and 1 rod only.by snookslayer16/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what you see is what you get combos about 4 on each sideby ronnie23166/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- made of metal would rust overtime if left out in the elementsby Turkey0141/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trolley is both metal and plastic. The rod and reel holders are plastic and the legs and shelving is metal covered with a plastic coating. I don't believe it will rust out on your porch. I have mine stored in my house.by snookslayer11/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it willby ronnie23161/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?