About this item
Indulge your hair to achieve soft, seductive and silky appeal with OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, Argan oil protects hair from styling heat and UV damage. It will penetrate, moisturize, renew and create softness and strength. This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural Vitamin E oil and antioxidants, while renewing your hair's cell structure. This sulfate- and paraben-free renewing oil is suitable for all hair types.
OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil:
- Sulfate/paraben free
- For all hair types
- Instant shine and conditioning
- Soft, silky perfection
- Not tested on animals
- OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan oil, 3.3 fl oz
- Use with additional OGX hair care products to achieve maximum benefits
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.25 x 2.25 x 5.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not greasy! Unless you put too much... An small squirt does not cause any greasy effect.by sallysusie10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is non greasyby Emmanu10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not greasy. You do not need to use much and massage it in well. If you use too much of any oil it will be greasy.by DragonflyGyrl10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Non greasy, I have fine hair. Naturally, It's only greasy if you add too much. This product is comparable to the big brand MoroccanOil in my opinion :)by cardinals20133/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I really don't think so. It simply helps you to manage any type of hair that you have by rendering it soft and silky.by Emmanu2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I have blonde and brown in my hair and it never affected the dyes. And It makes your hair super shiny!by cardinals20132/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have blond hair, I have not have any changes with my color.by MilenaM2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Be very careful taking anything close to your eyes. I have never used it in that manner.by Emmanu10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not put it on my eyebrows.by DragonflyGyrl10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?