OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, 13 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner will give you soft and silky hair. OGX Argan Oil Conditioner features an exotic blend of Moroccan argan oil that penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage. The OGX Moroccan Oil Conditioner, Renewing Conditioner, gives you smooth, sexy tresses. The formula of this conditioner contains natural Vitamin E and antioxidants and helps renew your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine and creating lush softness. OGX Argan Oil Conditioner, 13 oz, is also sulfate and paraben free.
OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, 13 oz:
- An exotic blend of Moroccan argan oil
- 13 oz bottle
- Protects your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage
- Penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength
- Provides natural Vitamin E and antioxidants
- Renews hair's cell structure
- Seals in shine and creates lush softness
- Sulfate/paraben free
- Not tested on animals
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Di Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Extract, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchlorothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5.
Directions: What you do...after shampooing with organix shampoo, apply organixconditioner generously To hair, working through ends. Wait 3-5 minutes.Rinse hair thoroughly.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 3.9 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I color my hair once a month and it works better than anything i've ever used.by SugarKW039/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby kkkaaayyyy1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, anything with argon oil is safe for solor treated hair. it is actually recommened if u want to preserve the color of your dyed hair, to use a shampoo and conditioner that is paraben and sulfate free. sallys beauty supply has a product called one and only argon oil shampoo, conditioner, oil, and lotion, it is very safe for color treated hair, and is pretty cheap. also, morraccon oil is sold in most salons, but it is expensive. with theese shampoos and conditioners, it may feel like it does not wash your hair well becouse it doesnt lather like other shampoos do but that is becouse of the parabens and sulfates that are in the other shampoos...clairfy your hair atleast once a month to remove build up and continue using the argon oil shampoos and conditioners. you will see a little faster hair growth as well...by babypopcorn6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE TOUSE ON ALL NATURAL(NO RELAXER) HAIR
- My hair is long, fine and "natural" - no color, no perm no relaxer and it has worked well on my hair - better than many of the others I have tried recently. It has a good scent and seems to moisturize pretty well, I wash every day and it leaves my hair softer and less dry than most shampoo conditioner sets.by Teri9912/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?