About this item
OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo is an anti-breakage shampoo designed to help strengthen your hair so it can grow longer. This OGX Keratin Shampoo is made with rich keratin proteins that help to reinforce each strand of hair. OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo helps to increase the elasticity of your hair, making it easier to brush and style without breakage. This anti-breakage shampoo features argan plant oil that smooths and conditions your hair for a beautiful shine. OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo helps prevent split ends and fly-aways for sleek, strong hair. Included in this bottle are 13 fluid ounces of OGX Keratin Shampoo.
OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo:
- Made with rich, fortifying keratin proteins that reinforce each strand, increasing elasticity to resist breakage caused by brushing and styling
- Helps manage frizzy hair
- Designed to prevent split ends and fly-aways
- Argan oil conditions and smoothes to help deliver a beautiful shine
- Anti breakage shampoo formula designed to nourish hair from within
- Helps strengthen hair so it can grow longer
- Contains 13 fl oz of OGX Keratin Shampoo
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 3.88 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is.by HairGirl77712/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup it's sulfate free all of there products are it's great on hair and cheap and I definitely recommend it, it really helps damaged hair and has a amazing smell too!by Baileymh12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it says it on the bottle and i can also tell by how it doesn't fry my hair... good for extensions tooby Thilton10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have my hair colored and was using it. It said it was safe for colored hair.by MyAti11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using the Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo on my colored hair with no problems at all. I hope this answers your question.by ShesAuntieM11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. it will smooth your hair.by HairGirl77710/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i feel like it does help with the frizz and dry hair. I have multiple ORGANIX products and i love them all.by organixgirl10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?