About this item
The OGX Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender is ideal for damaged hair. It is completely sulfate-free and designed to feel light when applied to your tresses. This nourishing coconut milk split ends mender comes in a 6 fl oz pump bottle that is easy to dispense. It is a unique blend of organic weightless oil and proteins that instantly repairs dry, damaged, coarse and chemically treated hair.
OGX Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender, 6 fl oz:
- 6 fl oz
- For damaged hair
- Organic coconut milk & oils
- OGX split end mender is sulfate-free
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 1.5 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Absolutely!by ScaryHairy6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. I have dry hair and used this product and It makes my hair nice and soft.by ItsTheRealMe11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use it on both dry & damp hair. Honestly, for me, it works better on my dry hair but on dry hair I always put it in from my ears to my ends then brush it through. No problems with greasy flat hair.by MrsA1311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes curlylady33by curlylady335/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Take a quarter size amount and rub it through the ends of your hair.. Then take the rest and run your fingers through the rest of your hair.. You will have amazing results. This is by far one of the best products out there...by Fallenskyward11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes . Just smooth a small amount through your dry hair concentrating on the ends after styling to further moisturize dry ends.by HonestReveiwer11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can =D works on wet or dry hairby Miranda215711/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be a bit much for oily hair due to the coconut oil in it. But if your ends are dry, just use it on your ends then brush through starting at your ears, avoiding your roots.by MrsA1311/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you thoroughly wash your hair and apply when wet.. it should help with the oil in your hair... but make sure to apply mostly to ends.. and sparingly at the scalp.by Fallenskyward3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes especially since this product is non greasy.It won't add any excess oils to your hair. Just use sparingly until you are able to get an idea of how much of this works for your hair length and texture.by HonestReveiwer1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works for all hair types greasy, dry, mixed, normal, curly coarse every type. Just try not to use too much near your roots just on your ends just a little bit.by Miranda21571/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Organix IS NOT an oily hair product. Use the shampoo & conditioner (I've used the one that's in the blue bottles- it will make your hair silky soft, light, & fluffy!! I have oily hair and I even use the light oil after I get out of the shower. The light oil says to use on wet hair, but I've used it on wet hair and blown dry hair and it's wonderful. Plus, it smells really good!!!!! Good Luck, Funkyones-Fallbrook, CAby funkyonesFallbrookCA12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?