Nature Made Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Dietary Supplement, 100ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Formulated for easy absorption
- No yeast, starch or gluten
- Made with organic flaxseed oil
Health Concern: May support cardiovascular health
Warning Text: Caution: If You Are Pregnant Or Nursing, Or Taking Medication, Facing Surgery, Have Bleeding Problems, Undergoing Any Other Treatment Which May Affect The Ability Of Blood To Clot, Consult Your Physician Before Taking This Product. If You Are Pregnant Or Nursing, Or Taking Medication, Facing Surgery, Have Bleeding Problems, Undergoing Any Other Treatment Which May Affect The Ability Of Blood To Clot, Consult Your Physician Before Taking This Product.
Ingredients: Organic Flaxseed Oil, Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3), Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), Oleic Acid (Omega-9), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, D-Alpha Tocopherol. Organic Flaxseed Oil, Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3), Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), Oleic Acid (Omega-9), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Dosage: One Softgel Two To Three Times Daily With A Meal
Instructions: Suggested Use: Take One Softgel Two To Three Times Daily With A Meal. Keep Bottle Tightly Closed. Store In A Cool, Dry Place, Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Use If Imprinted Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing. Enter Code For Wellness Rewards Points At Www.Naturemade.Com. Valid Only For U.S. And Puerto Rico Residents.
Explore this item
|Number of Pieces:||100|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.60 x 2.60 x 5.13 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes I bought virgin Flax-seed oil at the local supermarket. I didn't care for the taste of it.by midnite1272/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but there are several reasons it is better to use it in capsule or ground form as the oil must be kept in the icebox. Look it up on the internet. Unless you specifically have to have the oil the other choices are better in my opinion. I use the capsule as a supplement and the ground flaxseed in cooking and baking, sprinkled on cereal, yogurt, even icecream as it is pretty tasteless. I purchase both at super WalMart.by sargeret9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, the mfgr bottle states that all ingred. are certified organic. Whether or not that is the gelatin, I don't know. Might have to do a google search or contact the company.by KezAugie2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Write the company and they will answer you as I have done this in the past with questions.by sargeret5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?