About this item
Honey Tree's Organic Agave Nectar is a USDA-certified organic sweetener made from the agave plant. This organic agave syrup has a strong, sweet flavor that makes a tasty addition to coffee. Organic agave syrup has a low glycemic index, so it slowly is absorbed into the body without the rapid increase in blood sugar that happens with normal table sugar. This organic agave sweetener can be used as a topping for breads, toast, pancakes, waffles and more.
Organic Agave Nectar, 24.7oz:
- All-natural nector from the agave plant
- Strong, sweet flavor
- Great addition to coffee
- Low glycemic index means this agave syrup sweetener is slowly absorbed into the body without causing rapid changes in blood sugar
- Can be used as a topping for breads, toast, pancakes, and waffles
- USDA organic
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.833|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 16 G||6|
|Sugars 16 G|
|Protein 0 G||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it is plastic.by Mitradakel7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's plastic.by Garver6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bottle is plastic.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For my taste preference less than a teaspoon was enough.by Mitradakel7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say about two tablespoons.by Garver6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The country of origin is Mexico and it is packaged in the USA. Also known as aloe or maguey the plant grows in Mexico or the very most southwestern areas of the USA.by Mitradakel7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The country of origin is Mexico.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?