Optx 20/20 3-Pack Reading Glasses, +1.25
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 3 pairs of reading glasses
- +1.25 power
- Unisex half-eye design
- 3 colors per pack
|Form:||Health Care , PACKAGES|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.80 x 1.30 x 1.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plasticby southdakotagirl3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic frames, but fairly strong plastic.by TeacherJenJen3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just go to https://optx2020.com/freeofferselect.aspx and follow the directions. Note - you *can* get a free three-pack if you buy two three-packs.by JaJaH3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd thought of the same thing, but these 3-packs aren't eligible for the free offer. :-Pby qwerty423/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the person. For example, I was actually looking for 3 of the same strength. Any way, at this price, you could pick up 3 sets, and have 3 sets of different diopters in 3 different locations :-Dby qwerty426/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I need only one strength and I tend to leave them around the house. They were so inexpensive that I bought 2 packs and can always locate a pair--in any room!by TeacherJenJen12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?