About this item
The HEOP1382 Optimus 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater is an ideal choice for warming up your personal space in winter. It keeps your body toasty and warm. The fan heater also doubles as a cooling fan in the summer months or for air circulation in the kitchen while cooking. This portable fan heater comes with a thermostat and features an oscillating base that rotates a full 90 degrees to provide even heat distribution throughout your space. A four-position switch gives you control over the fan heater's different settings. You can set the fan to off, fan-only, low heat or high heat to meet your cooling or heating needs. Suitable for the home and office, this electric fan heater also has an internal heat-limiting thermostat, a power indicator light, a tip-over safety switch, thermal cut-off and an overheat protection circuit for safe and efficient performance.
Optimus Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat:
- 2 heat settings at 750 watts and 1500 watts
- Thermostat helps regulate the heat automatically
- Motorized, oscillating base rotates a full 90 degrees
- 4-position function switch: off, fan-only, low heat or high heat
- Portable fan heater comes with power indicator light, a tip-over safety switch, thermal cut-off, an internal heat-limiting thermostat and an overheat protection circuit
- Electric fan heater measures approximately 9" x 8" x 12"
- Model# HEOP1382
- Warm your space in the winter
- Acts as a cooling fan in the summer
- Provides general air circulation throughout a room
|Power Output Watts:||500|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 7.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.