About this item
Stay warm with help from the Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater. It is ideal for use in any room or at the office. This Optimus ceramic heater with thermostat will not only be a great choice during the winter season, but can also be useful at other times of the year. This unit is designed to keep you cool on hot days or circulate the air in a room to keep you comfortable. The Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater has four position functions, including off, fan only, low heat and high heat. The two heat settings of low (750W) and high (1,500W) are automatically regulated thanks to the integrated thermostat. This electric portable ceramic heater also features a motorized oscillating base that is able to rotate a full 75 degrees for optimum circulation.
In addition, there are safety features such as the tip-over safety switch and an overheat protection circuit with a warning light. The Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater has a modern, space-saving design.
Optimus H-7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater:
- 2 heat settings: low (750W) and high (1500W)
- Optimus ceramic heater with thermostat that helps regulate the heat automatically
- Motorized, oscillating base rotates a full 75 degrees
- 4-position function switch: set the unit to off, fan only, low heat or high heat
- Tip-over safety switch, an internal heat-limiting thermostat and an overheat protection circuit with a warning light
- Space-saving modern design
- The electric portable ceramic heater measures approximately 9" x 7" x 12"
- Model# HEOP7248
|Power Output Watts:||800#1200|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 7.0 x 11.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Caught on Fire the second time I used it!!!!by LisaLisa453/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easily. It has two buttons that adjust the wattage and the heat output and another button at the bottom that makes it oscillate. The shut off button is underneath, so if it tips over it automatically shuts off.by CherBear1281/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product works well in a small areaby 255710/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does shut off when tipped over and while being moved.by OfficeManagerSRQ10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Beatle027/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this comes with a tip over safety switch.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience this piece of junk could not warm a phone booth. It is too large for a book end and too light to be a boat anchor. These are the only two uses I can think of. It certainly does not function as a heater.by TheGeek211/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it worked in out 900 sqaure foot basement until the heater meltedby MrTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?