About this item
Stay warm with help from the Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater. It is ideal for use in any room or at the office. This Optimus ceramic heater with thermostat will not only be a great choice during the winter season, but can also be useful at other times of the year. This unit is designed to keep you cool on hot days or circulate the air in a room to keep you comfortable. The Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater has four position functions, including off, fan only, low heat and high heat. The two heat settings of low (750W) and high (1,500W) are automatically regulated thanks to the integrated thermostat. This electric portable ceramic heater also features a motorized oscillating base that is able to rotate a full 75 degrees for optimum circulation.
In addition, there are safety features such as the tip-over safety switch and an overheat protection circuit with a warning light. The Optimus HEOP7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater has a modern, space-saving design.
Optimus H-7248 Oscillating Ceramic Heater:
- 2 heat settings: low (750W) and high (1500W)
- Optimus ceramic heater with thermostat that helps regulate the heat automatically
- Motorized, oscillating base rotates a full 75 degrees
- 4-position function switch: set the unit to off, fan only, low heat or high heat
- Tip-over safety switch, an internal heat-limiting thermostat and an overheat protection circuit with a warning light
- Space-saving modern design
- The electric portable ceramic heater measures approximately 9" x 7" x 12"
- Model# HEOP7248
|Power Output Watts:||800#1200|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 7.0 x 11.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.