Optimus 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quickly humidify a room with the Optimus 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier. This humidifier offers two moisture output settings, giving you more precise control over the humidity in a room. This unit consumes very little electricity. The safe-to-use Optimus Humidifier is designed for medium-sized rooms and emits little noise when in operation. The transparent tank allows you to see the remaining water, and it's easy to clean, carry and fill. The Cool Mist Humidifier draws air through its wet wick, creating a soft, fine mist.
Optimus 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier:
- 2 moisture output settings
- Easy to clean, carry and fill
- Low electric power consumption
- Low noise
- Safe to use
- Transparent tank allows you to see remaining water
- Wick traps impurities from the air and water
- Wick needs replaced only once or twice per season
- 1.0-gallon tank capacity
- Model #U-33015
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 10.7 x 13.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. This Optimus states its a 2.0 gallon capacity. Under item description it states its a 1.0 gallon tank capacity. Which is it?? Thank you
- The 2 gallon capacity is how much moisture (water) it is designed to put out in a day. The 1 gallon is the size of the tank. So at the maximum setting the tank would need to be refilled every 12 hours.by OmaShops7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the model number is 2.0 but a gallon capacity.by radukl302/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed this also. It is definitely a 1 gallon tank which is nice because it is not too heavy to fill and then invert to place on the unit.by mschiff12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wick may be purchased at Walmart for your unit for $14.99by Numbs2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?