Optimus 18" Industrial Grade High-Velocity Stand Fan, Chrome Grill FNOP4184
Customers also considered
- $52.17 List price $54.99Save $2.82
- Rollback$36.68 Was $59.98Save $23.30
- from $48.69
- $36.02 List price $59.99Save $23.97
- $47.04 List price $76.30Save $29.26
- $66.99 Was $70.99Save $4.00
- $65.00 Was $213.16Save $148.16
- $54.31 Was $79.22Save $24.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep that air circulating in any space with this Optimus Industrial-Grade High-Velocity Stand Fan. It has three speeds and a high-torque motor for performance. The wire grill is reinforced for added safety. It is made with an OSHA-approved 3-prong grounded plug The Optimus fan is made from metal making it ideal for use in the garage or shop. It also features an adjustable height and 360-degree circle head tilts.
Optimus 18" Industrial Grade High-Velocity Stand Fan, Chrome Grill:
- This 18" fan has 3 speeds
- High-torque motor
- Reinforced wire grill for safety
- Metal construction
- Adjustable height
- Heavy-duty aluminum blade
- 360-degree circle head tilts for use as an air circulator
- OSHA-approved 3-prong grounded plug
- Model# F-4184
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Number of Speeds:||3.0|
|Blade Diameter:||18'' - 24''|
|Recommended Use:||Home Use|
|Material:||Plastic , Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F-4184|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 12.00 x 23.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's not necessary as it puts out so much cool air. I've owned these fans and more than one at a time for 9 years. Even one of them I gave as a gift to one who had no AC. I would not have anything else!by Melissa0808084/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Non Oscillating fan.by KayKay644/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan doesn't oscillate; however, u can tilt it @ an angle, which works well for myself. It's sooo powerful, u'll think it's oscillating. It really moves the air! TY Optimus!!by rbwidow024/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan does NOT oscillate.by CatgirlSD4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not.by patoot4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Excellent job for this fan. It is wind machine.by Nick8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely!by guythings5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ABSOLUTELY! Remember it's not a misting fan but does put out HIGH VELOCITY air better than any fan I've ever owned in 10 years. The price is so AMAZING! Ever since I began purchasing them from Lowe's and then WalMart, the prices started at $129 and hardly ever were reduced but kept going up. Then they disappeared from the stores. They sell out fast! I had a hard time finding them for 2 years making sure I had extras for a gift to in-laws (up North) and for 2 rooms of ours. Make sure you keep them oiled with spray WD 40 to not dry out the motors on you if run 24/7 many months of the year in hot climates. What a GREAT way to save on AC costs!!! Also make sure the fan blades have no colle3ction of dust or pet fur. I use a wooden shishkabob stick to reach and clean them off in minutes.by Melissa0808088/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't want it to get wet, because it is plugged in to 120 volts. If there isn't much chance of it getting wet, I can't see why you couldn't use it on your patio. It is a bit cumbersome to carry in and out but you might consider it if it were going to rain.by Dredgeprisoner6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 56 inches/four and little over half of feet tallby Nick7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say 48" but the air it puts out from a HIGH VELOCITY fan is like an industrial business fan. It cools VERY well. I've owned them for 10 years since they first came out at $129 and kept going out. Then they disappeared from Lowe's and WalMart. The latter went to ones for the floor which I don't trust for kids or pets. Then they had a somewhat taller one too short for my liking. Now we are back to the right height and such a FANTASTIC price!!!by Melissa0808084/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only have 1 arm to work with, so I'm unable to adjust it to the max height; however, as it's standing now from it's oh so sturdy base, it's measuring @ 49in from the base to the top....by rbwidow023/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the base to the very top of the fan, fully extended, is approx. 60".by CatgirlSD4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $32.99 List price $39.99Save $7.00
- $46.23 List price $50.17Save $3.94
- $36.02 List price $59.99Save $23.97