Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard 100% Whey is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon, stir for about 20 seconds, or until powder is completely dissolved.
- TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
- Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage and then one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 3 seconds.
- Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
- Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey and even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
- Think Outside the Glass: Gold Standard 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (29.4 g) Servings Per Container: 77 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories120 Calories from Fat10 Total Fat1 g2% Saturated Fat0.5 g3% Trans Fat0 g Cholesterol30 mg10% Sodium130 mg5% Total Carbohydrate3 g1% Sugars1 g Protein24 g Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium8% Iron0%
Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), artificial flavor, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, Aminogen, lactase.Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Warnings