Set to deliver an authentic and intensely personal infantry experience, Operation Flashpoint: Red River invites players to enlist as one of the four members of a US Marine Corps fireteam and fight through a substantial campaign mode and standalone Fireteam Engagements. Up to four players can enjoy the unique Operation Flashpoint experience across all game modes with seamless drop-in drop-out co-operative play. Whether playing solo or co-operatively, players can build up XP across all modes to unlock weapons, skills and modifications for their class, customising their loadouts to suit their preferred style of play.
- You and your fireteam can make a difference. How much is up to you. It's not the soldier with the most expensive gun or the biggest heart who wins on the battlefield. It's the smartest. Semper Fi, Marine.
- Go closer to the experience of the US Marines on campaign with the ultimate tactical infantry shooter. Stand together with 4 player drop-in drop-out online co-op multiplayer in campaign mode and standalone Fire Team Engagements.
- Become immersed in an engrossing narrative which unfolds over three acts in campaign mode. Play as Grenadier, Scout, Rifleman and Automatic Rifleman classes, each with unique strengths and weaknesses for increased replayability.
- Earn and spend XP on weapons, attachments and abilities for each of the fireteam's specialists.
- Call in Combat Support such as Mortars, Howitzers and JDAMs, whilst AH-1Z Helicopters and A-10 Ground Attack Aircraft provide Close Air Support.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence