About this item
With its sleek design and loaded features, the only thing that's not high-end about the Ooma Telo is the price tag. The Ooma Telo connects to your high-speed Internet and existing home phones, allowing you to enjoy free U.S. calls with voice quality of a land line and exceptionally low international rates.
Ooma Telo2 VoIP Phone System:
- Supports compatible Bluetooth devices within a range of 30'
- 911 service
- 2 x RJ-45 Ethernet ports, 1 x USB port
- Supports 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- Free home phone service
- Free calling in the U.S. to any phone number
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.62|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 8.25 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can forward your calls to your phone number.by CommunityAnswer5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby barbarosa1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Racinghotrod8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, BUT only if you subscribe to their Premier Service for $9.99 plus tax per month. You can also set it to forward calls to your cell if your internet is down.by ComeOneComeAll5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The other answers are true, but you should know that the BEST thing for you is let Ooma handle the voicemail. Why? 1. You can retrieve them from anywhere in the world by logging onto your account (Slick!) 2. You can set your phone to dial your number and retrieve them from any extension. 3. If Ooma captures the ID you can quickly build your "infinite," on line contact list.by Sciteach12345/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no conflictby Racinghotrod3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rather than use the Ooma voicemail, I use the voice mail on my phone. I have a base station with 3 handsets. To do this I just go online and set the Ooma voice mail to 59 seconds so that my phone answering machine picks up first.by wxyz04/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Uniden Dect 6.0 system with multiple extensions. They all work fine with the Ooma voicemail system. You can opt to have your telephone pick up the messages or have the Ooma telo pick them up. Ooma will also have your voice messages emailed to you, which is a great feature that I like a lot.by pinetreeluv4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can check your monthly cost here: https://go.ooma.com/tax_calculator?zip=70001by Sciteach12345/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies slightly by where you live but no matter where you live in this country the small amount will simply amaze you......and you get true old fashioned land line type service that you can make as secure as you want.by barbarosa5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- $3.99 fcc taxby Racinghotrod5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (3)Was this answer helpful?