Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- $69.99 List price $99.99Save $30.00
Ooma Telo with Bluetooth
Consider these popular products
- from $3.27
- $3.49 Was $3.99Save $0.50
- $5.23 List price $9.99Save $4.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its sleek design and loaded features, the only thing that's not high-end about the Ooma Telo Phone System is the price tag. The Ooma Telo with Bluetooth connects you to high-speed Internet and existing home phones, allowing you to enjoy free U.S. calls. The Ooma Telo VoIP Phone System has the voice quality of a landline with exceptionally low international rates. The included Bluetooth Adapter allows Ooma premier customers to merge their mobile phone and home phone together by taking mobile calls on their Ooma Telo phone system or with their headset. The Ooma Telo with Bluetooth has free in-network calling and simplifies communication with anyone, anywhere. The voicemail with one-touch access makes it easy to receive messages and stay up-to-date. With the Ooma Telo Phone System, you'll be surprised at how simple advanced communication features have become.
Ooma Telo with Bluetooth:
- Free calling in the U.S.
- Caller ID and call-waiting
- Voicemail with one-touch access
- Crisp acoustic performance
- 911 service
- Low cost international dialing
- Online call log
- Free in-network calling
- Advanced network/firewall configuration
- Includes Bluetooth adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number:||100-0210-100|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 5.50 x 13.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Ooma Telo is a revolutionary device that frees you from expensive home phone bills forever. With Ooma, you get crystal-clear nationwide calling--plus all the phone features you’re used to--for free. You pay only applicable taxes and fees. Just connect Ooma to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone, and activate online. It’s really that easy. For more information regarding our VOIP service please follow the link below for a full features and benefits using our service. http://www.ooma.com/how-ooma-works http://www.ooma.com/products http://www.ooma.com/products/reviewsby An anonymous customer4/24/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The fee for the device itself is about $189. The fee to port your old number over to Ooma (if you want to keep it) is $39.99. Both of these are one-time fees. The monthly fees range between $3 and $5, depending on where you live and what your local taxes are.by hlwhite8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can we use the same phone number as our cell phone number ? Would the land phone and cell phone ring at same time?
- Yes, you may use your number or pick a new one and you may merge calling.by CommunityAnswer5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?