About this item
This is one of the knives from the Ontario Knife Company's second series of Joe Pardue Utiliac knives that features AUS-8A steel blades at 0.115" thickness that are flat ground at 40 degrees.
Ontario Knife Company JPT-4S Tanto Folding Knife, Black, Square:
- AUS-8A steel blade has a 0.115" thickness
- Flat ground at 40 degrees
- Ergonomic-styled handle
- Liner lock locking mechanism
- Thumbstud for easy, 1-handed opening
- Matte, satin-finished, drop point blade style
- Blade has a hardness of 56-58 HCR
- Includes 4-position pocket clip
- Blade edge: fully serrated
- Blade handle material: Zytel
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Model# 8917
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 1.75 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.