About this item
Confidently venture into the woods with the Ontario Knife Company JPT-4S Tanto Folding Knife by your side. The 0.115" thickness of the AUS-8A steel blade gives you enough strength to easily cut wood, chop food and prepare wild nuts for eating. The sharpness of the flat-ground edge easily works through tough materials and the fully serrated edge on this black Ontario folding knife can saw through branches to cut firewood. The thumb-stud offers easy one-handed opening and the liner-lock locking mechanism securely stows the blade when not in use. The ergonomic-styled handle helps prevent hand fatigue and the four-position pocket clip lets you find a comfortable spot to keep this square tanto knife on your pants.
Ontario Knife Company JPT-4S Tanto Folding Knife, Black, Square:
- AUS-8A steel blade has a 0.115" thickness
- Flat ground at 40 degrees
- Ergonomic-styled handle
- Liner-lock locking mechanism
- Thumb-stud for easy one-handed opening
- Black, EDP-coated, drop-point blade style
- Blade has a hardness of 56-58 HCR
- Tanto knife, square, includes four-position pocket clip
- Blade edge: Fully serrated
- Blade handle material: Zytel
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Model# 8915
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 1.75 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question