About this item
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing "Old Hickory" kitchen knives for over 100 years - in fact since 1889. The "Old Hickory" knives have stood the test of time and proved themselves as the best carbon steel kitchen knife sold today. Each "Old Hickory" knife is made with 1095 carbon steel, fully heat treated and tempered to provide a razor sharp cutting edge which is easily sharpened when needed. The knives are fitted with an attractive hardwood handle branded "Old Hickory" and secured with brass compression rivets. Blade length: 5" Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel Handle: Hardwood
- Lock Type : Fixed, Hardness : 53-58 HRC, Overall Length : 8.25 in (21 cm)
- Weight : 1.4 oz (0.04 kg), Blade Length : 4.5 in (11 cm), Blade Material : High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness : 0.15 in (0.4 cm)
- Blade Color : Silver, Blade Finish : Brushed
- Handle Color : Brown, Handle Material : Hardwood, Handle Thickness : 0.9 in (2 cm)
- Packaging Type : Vacuum Packed, Packaged Dimensions : 11.75 in x 3 in x 0.9 in (30 cm x 8 cm x 2 cm), Country of Origin : United States of America
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.