Similar items in stock
Onn Personal CD Player
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Onn Personal CD Player plays your music collection with 60-second skip protection for continuous playback. It features up to 20-track program memory, low battery indicator and an LCD display on the lid.
Onn Personal CD Player:
- 60-second skip protection for continuous playback
- Plays CD/CD-R/CD-RW
- LCD display on CD lid
- Up to 20-track program memory
- Hold on/off switch
- Low battery indicator
- Headphone jack, DC jack
- Operated by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Includes stereo ear buds
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.51 x 5.51 x 1.18|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You will need a universal adapter that converts to 4.5V. Amazon has one made by Velleman, but even with eight possible adapters it is possible that none of them will fit the AC port on the Onn Personal CD Player. You can probably find one at Radio Shack (take the CD player with you so they can make sure the jack fits), but the price will most likely be more than you paid for the CD player. Velleman Compact Universal DC Adapter Power Supplyby CatCareGiver7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have burned MP3 files to CD and played them using the Onn Personal CD Player without any problems.by CatCareGiver1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i threw my instructions away. When i turn it on and push play button all it does is say HOLD....cant get it to play
- There is a hold switch on the side of the unit, near to the port for the head phones. Switch this to Off and see if that resolves your problem. The HOLD switch disables the buttons, so you don't accidentally bump them while jogging or whatever activity you are performing.by CatCareGiver9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?