Customers also bought these products
Onkyo HT-RC430 5.1 CH Home Theater Receiver
About this item
About this item
With a total of five HDMI ports for Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, 3D video, an Audio Return Channel and an overlaid on-screen, experiencing high-resolution sound and video has never been easier with the Onkyo 5.1 Home Theater, HT-RC430. Despite its entry-level price, the Onkyo 5.1 Home Theater, HT-RC430 is a cut above when it comes to surround sound quality and ease of use. A discrete WRAT amplifier separates output-stage components and top-quality 192kHz/24-bit DACs on all channels deliver exceptionally pure sound through your 5.1 speaker system. For music lovers, a frontside USB provides a direct digital connection for your iPod or iPhone. You can also play a wide variety of audio formats off a USB memory device and select tracks using the system remote. A built-in Advanced Music Optimizer with volume equalization enhances the quality of your digital music, while gamers can select from four different DSP modes for even greater realism.
Onkyo HT-RC430 5.1 CH Home Theater Receiver:
- Audio return channel and 3D video via HDMI
- The Onkyo Home Theater Receiver features 5 HDMI inputs
- Direct digital iPhone/iPod connection
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- The 5.1 Home Theater Receiver features a wide range amplifier technology for even higher fidelity
- Discrete output stage circuitry boosts audio performance
- Convenient overload on-screen display via HDMI
- 4 gaming modes
- Top-quality DACs deliver clearer sound on the Onkyo Home Theater Receiver
- Advanced music optimizer to enhanced compressed digital music files
- The 5.1 Home Theater Receiver includes indoor FM antenna, AM loop antenna, speaker cable labels, instruction manual, quick start guide, remote control and 2 x AA batteries
|Product Type:||AV receiver|
|Connector Type:||1 x headphones ( phone stereo 6.3 mm ) - front 1 x composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 4 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 5 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 2 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x SPDIF input ( RCA phono ) - rear 2 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear 4 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) - rear 2 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x subwoofer output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x remote control - rear|
|Dsp Presets:||Rock, Action , Sports, Role Playing Game (RPG)|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Amplifier Output Details:||80 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.7% - 5 channel(s)|
|Built-in Clock:||Sleep timer|
|Additional Features:||Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT), compressed music enhancer, Audio Return Channel (ARC), iPod/iPhone ready|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS Neo:6, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, DTS Express, Dolby Digital Plus, DSD decoder, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution|
|Digital Sound Processor (dsp):||Yes|
|Input Impedance:||47 kOhm|
|Input Sensitivity:||200 mV|
|Dsp Preset Qty:||4|
|Audio D/a Converter:||24bit / 192kHz|
|Coaxial Digital Input:||Yes|
|Optical Digital Input:||Yes|
|Preset Station Qty:||40 preset stations|
|Type:||Universal remote control , AM/FM - digital|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 17.12 x 5.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 ohm speakers are considered standard for vehicles. 8 ohm speakers are generally for home stereo use. Trying to connect speakers with a lower than recommended value can cause damage to your equipment. While it can seem to work, it will probably cause overheating of the amplifier section of the receiver. Just don't do it. Use 4 ohm speakers for cars, and 8 ohm speakers for home.by ZenDude1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The user manual recommends 6 - 16 ohm speakers on this system. 8 ohm is considered ideal.by phillsfan1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their specs say 8-16 ohms.by leepnow12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It has HDMI hook ups and audio hook ups with the red yellow white plugs.by Blond999912/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no phono input but you can put it on the auxiliary input. And you needs 5 or 7 speakers atleast 2 or 4 for front speakers (a &b) 1 center and 2 sorround speakers . so that you can enjoy the full sound of these reciever and there's a lots of sound you can choose to your listening mode.by Jed4410/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesnt unless yuour referring to rca cord hook upby warriorc8610/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this receiver allow you to watch tv through pass through with out powering up the receiver?
- Depending on how you hook up the receiver you can watch tv with the unit off. However, the whole idea about having the receiver is to use it for the external sound quality. And to do that the unit must be on.by silvermoonsky1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that Ive been able to find. Receiver needs to be on for all functions.by leepnow12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?