About this item
This Oneida Classic Collection 14-Piece Steel Cutlery Set features classic pistol-style stainless steel weighted handles with dot grip and is ergonomically designed for comfortable use. This Oneida Cutlery Set has 420J2 stainless steel blades for edge retention and is taper ground for added strength. This pistol-style cutlery set includes a bread knife, a carving knife, a chef knife, a santoku knife, a boning knife, a utility knife, a paring knife and six steak knives. This Oneida Classic Collection 14-Piece Steel Cutlery Set also includes a hardwood block with pearlized granite lacquer for easy storage.
Oneida Classic Collection 14-Piece Steel Cutlery Set:
- Classic pistol-style stainless steel weighted handles with dot grip
- Ergonomically designed
- 420J2 stainless steel blades for edge retention
- Taper ground for added strength
- Forged blades and bolsters
- 8" bread knife
- 8" carving knife
- 8" chef knife
- 7" santoku knife
- 6" boning knife
- 5" utility knife
- 3" paring knife
- Six 4-1/2" steak knives
- Includes a hardwood block with pearlized granite lacquer
- Includes manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Model# 55087
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 10.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no they are straitby braggsaboutgreatstuff6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are serrated! I really love all of them, they all have a nice weight and feel good to use them. In my opinion (from knowing meat cutters and chefs) they could be a little sharper..and the label seems to be crooked on a lot of the reviewed sets..but these are good.by MomsMoneyAtWalmart2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?