About this item
OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips for fast, and less painful testing*.
- Results in just 5 seconds
- Requires just a speck of blood
- Automatically draws blood into the test strip and makes it easy to see when there's blood enough for an accurate reading
- OneTouch Ultra Test Strips are also available in quantities of 50.
*Allows for less painful stick when used with the OneTouch® UltraSoft® Automatic Blood Sampler and OneTouch® UltraSoft® Lancets.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.31 x 2.0 x 2.42|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby ReallyPoor2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they do. The mini is the type of meter that I use and when I first bought it two months ago, the pharmacist told me that this type of strip is what's used for this particular meter.by klrodriguez3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blue test strips work in all one touch metersby silentfool2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date varies. I just bought some strips about a week ago or so and the expiration date on them was for December of 2013 so I have a long time before they expire.by KelliAnn117/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?