Customers also viewed these products
- $9.00 Was $16.24Save $7.24
- $81.64 Was $102.36Save $20.72
One Touch Ultra Test Strip 100's
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
OneTouch Diabetic Ultra Test Strips provide fast and less painful testing of glucose levels. Designed for use with the OneTouch UltraSoft Automatic Blood Sampler and OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets, this blood test strip is ideal for diabetic patients who need to monitor their body glucose level at home. If you have diabetes, you already know that with the right tools and health plan, you can still enjoy life's sweets. The OneTouch Diabetic Ultra Test Strips helps you test your blood glucose simply and accurately for your optimum health goals. The sampler automatically draws blood into the strip, and provides results within five seconds.
One Touch Diabetic Ultra Test Strips:
Instructions: Read package insert before using this product. For in vitro diagnostic use. Store at temperatures under 86f (30c). Do not refrigerate. Do not use if expiration date has passed. Use within 3 months Of opening test strip vial. Do not use if glued seals are broken. Each onetouch ultra test strip contains: glucose oxidase >0.08 iu; ferricyanide >22 ug; other Ingredients (buffer, etc.). the vial contains a drying agent.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.42 x 2.50 x 3.22 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have insurance coverage for strips, you may want to check with them because my insurance company will only pay if I have a prescription. If you are paying for them yourself then you do not need a prescription to get them. I switched to Bayer contour because I can get my strips for a lot less elsewhere online from a retailer I trust and I'm very happy with the accuracy of the strips too. Plus, lots of times Bayer will give you a free meter.by KelliAnn113/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and a persscription is requiredby n2valu10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $3.94 Was $4.24Save $0.30
- $3.97 Was $4.97Save $1.00
- $15.98 Was $16.92Save $0.94