Similar items in stock
On Guard Locks U-Lock, Standard Double Team
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Standard Double Team On Guard U-Lock, which easily allows you to secure your bicycle to a large variety of solid stationary objects. Included is a bonus double loop end cable, utilizing a strong braided steel cable, that allows you to quickly secure your front wheel without needing to remove it. The features On Guard's "X2 Power" double bolt locking mechanism which locks the U-shackle on both sides, providing a solid locking interface between the U-shackle and the locking cross bar. Included are two keys, one featuring a micro bright LED to help illuminate the key cylinder in low light situations. Plus, a quick release all-tube mounting bracket allows for convenient storage and transportation of the lock.
On Guard Locks U-Lock, Standard Double Team:
- 13mm (0.51") hardened steel shackle
- Lock Rating: 5
- The Standard Double Team On Guard U-Lock has a patent pending "Z-cylinder" lock mechanism
- Pick, pull and drill resistant cylinder
- On Guard Bicycle Lock Includes 2 keys (1 with micro LED light)
- Rotating dust cover
- "DRC" Double Rubber Coating to protect you bikes finish
- Quick Release all tube lock mounting bracket
- The Steel Cable Lock includs a bonus double loop end cable included
- 4' x 0.39" twisted steel cable
- Tough vinyl cable coating
- Velcro strap secure the cable during transporting and storage
- 90-day limited warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 6.75 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i don't have it in front of me but probably around 9". it's a full sized u-lock and will easily fit the rear wheel to the frame - mountain bike with really long travel front forks may be too long for it.by avidcyclist1233/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from key hole to the outer edge of the bend is 11 1/2" the lock part from side to side is 6 1/2" with is about 1 2/3" and from the side to side on the bar is 5 1/2" and the bar itself is about 1/3" or so very strong only thing getting though this lock is a angle grinder lolby Cyclist19902/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- will work in any temp used here in portland even though a snow storm and in the summer lol just keep the lock lubed if it rains allot like hereby Cyclist19902/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you will. Very strong lock and keys. One key has a light on it if ur in the dark.by daySheba1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello- I am not sure of the question you are asking about the Onguard Lock, but as for the shipment of the bicycle, you would need to contact Walmart. If you have any questions about the bicycle lock you have listed, let me know. Nick Customer Serviceby Nick3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?