About this item
The Omron Pocket Pedometer is one of the most advanced pocket pedometers on the market featuring a USB connection. This walking style pedometer also comes with PC software for Windows 2000 or XP that track days, weeks, months, and even years of exercise and measure steps, calories, and distance. Unlike most other pedometers, there is no need to carry this on your waist. You can keep the Omron Pocket Pedometer in your pocket or purse (as well as on your waist), but make sure that it is facing horizontal to the ground for an accurate reading. This HJ-720ITC Pedometer features a large display for a clear viewing, a belt holder and a security strap for a snug fit. Use replaceable lithium batteries to power your pedometer. You dont have to reset the HJ-720ITC Pedometer every time; it automatically resets at midnight to keep ready for the next day's use.
Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer:
- Separately displays aerobic steps and minutes walked for more than 10 minutes continuously
- 7-day history lets you review a full week of exercise
- Resets at midnight automatically so it's ready to go every morning
- Large display/Clock
- Detachable belt holder and security strap
- Omron pocket pedometer includes battery (CR2032), battery screwdriver, strap, clip for strap, holder, instruction manual, USB Cable and CD-ROM
- Walking Style Pedometer Weight: 0.57 lbs.
See all pedometers on Walmart.com.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.88 x 0.63 x 2.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.