The Omron Pocket Pedometer, HJ303, helps you to track how much you move each day. The 3D Smart Sensor technology logs the number of steps you've taken and calories you've burned. It also tracks minutes of active movement and the distance traveled. The Omron tri-axis pedometer helps to measure the value of your activity. It captures your movements when the device is positioned flat, vertically or horizontally. Clipped to your belt, stashed in your bag or carried in your pocket, it will accurately record every step. With its built-in memory, you can easily store up to seven days of information for further use. Your data is clearly displayed on the large screen so you can track your daily progress at a glance. This fitness pedometer has the capacity and ability to count separately up to one million steps. The advanced design filters out non-walking movements for accuracy. It also features a sleep mode, which extends the life of the battery.
The Omron Pocket Pedometer, HJ303, comes with a lithium battery and includes a holder, a strap, a clip, a screwdriver and an instruction manual.
Omron GOsmart Tri-Axis HJ-303 Pocket Pedometer:
- Features accurate 3D Smart Sensor technology
- Omron tri-axis pedometer tracks steps, minutes, distance and calories burned
- Separately counts up to 1 million steps
- Advanced design filters out non-walking movements and measures accurately in any position
- Includes Omron GOsmart Tri-Axis HJ-303 Pocket Pedometer, pedometer holder, strap, clip, lithium battery, screwdriver and instruction manual
See all pedometers