About this item
- Calibration Check System
- Cuff wrap guide
- True read
- Calibration Check System: Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate
- Cuff Wrap Guide : Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm
- ComFit Cuff: Patented by Omron, the pre: formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings
- Two User Mode : Allows two users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
- TruRead: Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized organizations for home blood pressure measurement
- AM/PM Averaging: With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional
- BP Level Indicator: Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- AC Adapter plugs into your wall an ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are
- 200 Memory Storage: 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 100 readings
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.75 x 7.125 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.