About this item
Olympus 228125 VR-320 14 Megapixels Digital Camera - 12.5x Optical zoom/4x Digital Zoom - 3-inch LCD Display - Black. (Refurbished)
This is a refurbished item restored to meet manufacturer quality standards. They may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes and carry a manufacturer warranty. These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Model number: VR-320
- Product Name: Olympus VR-320 Digital Camera
- Color: Black
- Resolution: 14 megapixels
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch CCD
- File Formats: Still Images: JPEG; Movies: AVI
- Maximum Resolution: 14 Megapixels: 4288 x 3216 at 4:3
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Image Stabilization: Digital
- Lens: EFL: 4.2-52.5 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-300 mm); Aperture: f/3.0 (W) - 5.9 (T)
- Zoom: 12.5x Optical zoom/4x Digital Zoom
- Focus Range: Wide: 1.97 feet (0.6 m) - Infinity; Telephoto: 3.28 feet (1.0 m) - Infinity; Wide Macro: 7.87-inch (0.2 m) - Infinity; Tele Macro: 2.95 feet (0.9 m) - Infinity; Super-Macro: 0.39-inch (0.01 m) - Infinity
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-1600
- Shutter: 4-1/2000 seconds
- Exposure Metering: Digital ESP, Face Detection
- Exposure Modes: Modes: Program; Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 0.33 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Daylight, Fluorescent, Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Natural White), Overcast, Tungsten
- Built-in Flash: Yes: Auto, Fill-in, Off, Red-eye Reduction
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Audio Recording: With Video, Mono
- Display: 3-inch LCD Rear Screen (460000 pixels)
- Connectivity: AV Output, USB 2.0, HDMI A (Full Size)
- Battery: LI-42B Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.3 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 5.4 oz
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The lithium ion battery in the Olympus VR-320BK are rechargeable using the charger included with the camera. New lithium batteries are available from many different vendors and do not have to be ordered directly from Olympus.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery charges in the camera, but you can purchase a separate charger for around $25 retail - online was much cheaper but usually shipping charges were added. I bought from BatteriesPlus - not from a manufacturer. The battery was around $20.by ArcadiaBlessed6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This recharges with the USB cable.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but I purchased an extra battery with a stand-alone charger to give me the option of charging a battery while I use the camera.by ArcadiaBlessed6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is easy to use and i used a regular sd card in it i like the fact it has a phone battery instead of batteriesby rockin10181/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?