Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $42.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -High quality full interior lining. -Padded shoulder straps for comfort. -Multi front zipper pockets. -Mesh water bottle pocket on the side. -Self-repairing zippers. -U.S. patented recessed 2x2 metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels. Product Type: -School Backpack. Material: -Fabric. Pattern: -Solid. Wheeled: -Yes. Water Bottle Holder: -Yes. Age: -Adults. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -18''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -13''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -6''. Backpacks Daypack Laptop School Sling Travel Womens Luggage Black Navy Red Adults Backpack Blue Bottle Fabric Green Holder Mens Pink Purple Red Solid Water Wheeled Yellow 18 holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
Olympia's heavy-duty rolling backpack is perfect for daily use with it's easy-to-roll design you can protect your back.
- Product Material: Supreme
- Product Weight: 4.30 lbs.
- Constructed of supreme rigid polyester
- U.S. patented 2x2 in-line skate metal ball bearing wheel system that glides without a whisper
- Internal locking retractable rectangular handle system
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Spacious zippered pockets and internal organizer for your convenience
- Side mesh water bottle pocket
- Self repairing excel zipper
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Recommended Use:||Travel Essential|
|Age Range:||12 - 100 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RP1006-RD|
|Theme:||Water Bottle Holder , Wheeled|
|Features:||Bottle Pocket , Built-in Wheels , Padded Shoulder Strap , Accessory Pocket , Retractable Handle , Zipper Closure|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 6.00 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Handle pulls out about 4 or 5 inches it is very short.by oceans30112/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 2 extensions, it slides out far enough for my husband and he's 6'4". I bought it as a gift for a 5' tall college student. Works great for either of them.by Sonflower0073/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basically like the handle of a carry-on, which is about a full arm-length.by DarkDragon8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it slides out about 9 inches then another 8 inchesby newyorkinthehouse8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle at it's full extension is approximately 22" long.by An anonymous customer9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle length is great, longer than expected. It would be easy for an adult to use. My guess is it would be easy to reach for individuals of average size as well as those between 6 - 6.3 feet.by ljamb8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the floor, the top of the handle is at about 3 feet, 4.5 inches, give or take, or about 1'8" from the top of the bag.by dgatwood9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it is definitely appropriate for that age.by SJTw11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for a college student who is about 5 ft tall. It's a regular size backpack, I would think it's too big for a 7 yr old to wear on his back. If the child was going to pull it by the handle and wheels, it might work.by Sonflower0078/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's too big for a 7-year-old child. It is a full-size backpack plus sliding handle, which I also think is pretty heavy.by DarkDragon2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The handle doesn't have to be pulled out the entire length.by An anonymous customer7/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it might be rather large for a seven-year-old. Plus, small things would be sure to fall through the mesh... pencils and what not that children likely carry.by diagro8/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are on the American Airlines Embraer it fits under the single seat side, and the aisle seat. It is a struggle to get in under the window seat because there is a sort of a slanted side wall that makes for less room. I ended up putting it in the overhead.by PinklePurr10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby pressman82/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It canby gurria1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but it would depend on how full it was packedby Sonflower0078/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products