About this item
Ole Mexican Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps:
- Excellent source of fiber
- Good source of protein
- Excellent taste
- No cholesterol
- No hydrogenated oil
- 9g of fiber
- Omega 3 from olive oil
Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid), Water, Cellulose Fiber, Wheat Gluten, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of The Following: Xantham Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid, Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda), Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid (Mold Inhibitor), Fumaric Acid, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sugar, Dough Conditioner (Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Enzymes. Contains: Wheat.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.119 x 9.119 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 350 Mg||15|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 14 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 9 G||24|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely. And they thaw without being mushy.by 1stAmber5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they freeze well.by Thaltom5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy them by the batch to save money and freeze them until they are needed. I haven't had any problems or loss of quality from doing this.by Atheen5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We cannot always find these, so when we do, we buy all they have and freeze them in freezer bags. Just thaw them out in the refrigerator. We also store them in the refrigerator. They taste wonderful.by Barbcall5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they do great frozen, and will keep for several months.by 62catstaff5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is correct.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 62catstaff5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby holti5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, 6 in the pack.by Tinkerbelle65/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- The starting carbs are 14g less the fiber of 9g gives you a balance of 5g each. They are mild in taste and keep you satisfied and full for a long time.by 1stAmber5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has complete nutritional label on the back of the package. 0g fat, 0mg colesterol, 14g total carbohidratess, 9g dietary fiber, 0g sugar, 5g proteinby Foodlovindad5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I agree there should be a nutritional panel. Here's the link. :) http://www.olemexicanfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/OLE_XtemeWellness_HighFiberLowCarb_UPC-2733103212.gifby sablecat1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?