About this item
Enhance your cooking with a functional and stylish Olde Thompson 20-Jar Flower Revolving Spice Rack. This stand comes fully assembled and is constructed out of high-quality, heavy-gauge chrome wire for ultimate durability and long-time performance. This Olde Thompson 20-jar flower spice rack includes glass containers that are pre-filled with popular, everyday spices. Each is conveniently labeled for trouble-free identification and also has a unique flip-top lid for easy pouring. This 20-jar spice rack features a flower-shaped design that saves on counter space. Each tier features round openings that securely hold the containers in place to prevent breaking. The revolving lazy Susan base on this revolving spice rack delivers quick and easy access to your desired spice, saving you valuable time. It is equipped with a sturdy top handle that allows for effortless carrying around the kitchen or while grilling outside.
Olde Thompson 20-Jar Flower Revolving Spice Rack:
- 20-jar spice rack with carrying handle
- Made of a heavy-gauge chrome wire
- Revolves on a lazy Susan base, putting just the right spice at your fingertips
- Glass jars have unique "flip lid," which permits easy pouring or shaking of spices
- Each jar comes filled with a different spice
- Individually labeled
- Fully assembled
- The sleek chrome accents on this Olde Thompson 20-jar flower spice rack will complement your existing decor and add an elegant touch to your counter space
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 11.5 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes they areby snoopy7256012/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes u can refillby soms10118/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely! Remember, the manufacturer had to place the spices into those jars to begin with! It's simple to remove the flexible tops, refill, and replace the flexible tops.by tulsagardener11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 3 oz...not sure. I did not buy this for myselfby snoopy7256012/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its the standard 3 oz bottles.by Tania8511/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The measurement per bottle goes by volume and not weight. Each bottle is made to hold 1/2 cup of spices or herbs. Try this - pour your 6 ounces of herbs into a 1/2 cup standard kitchen measuring cup. If your 6 ounces fits, you're golden. If not, you may have more luck simply freezing the remainder in a vacuum sealed bag to use later while remaining fresh. It's very hard to find spice jars that hold more than 1/2 cup, and even harder to find spice racks to hold them.by tulsagardener6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the labels are printed on the jar.by Tania855/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The label is not removable but you could put another label on top of the written spice name.by Violet12345/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (7)Was this answer helpful?