About this item
For over 100 years, Old English Scratch Cover for Dark Woods has been the trusted product to cover nicks and scratches on fine wood furniture and floors. This Wood Scratch Cover, 8 fl oz, not only cleans and shines wood surfaces, but also conditions the wood so that it retains its natural luster and smoothness. As an industry leader in furniture scratch cover products, the makers of Old English wood polish have been keeping woodwork, paneling, tables, floors and cabinets conditioned so that they last a long time. That is why more wood care experts recommend Old English Scratch cover for all fine wooden surfaces to keep them looking vibrant and new. Old English's wood scratch cover is available in aerosol and wipes that are infused with all natural almond oil and lemon oil. If you have wooden furniture, floors and cabinets with scratched, dull or dry surfaces, use Old English Scratch Cover For Dark Woods.
Old English: For Dark Woods Scratch Cover, 8 Fl Oz:
- Trusted over 100 years
- Cover nicks and scratches
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.1 x 2.1 x 7.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is very brown & not red.by shsteffe8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't use it on the lighter cherry because the filled in areas might be too noticable. I would suggest testing it on an area that won't show. There is an Old English for lighter wood which is nice but it doesn't cover up marks.by grandma13312/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It didn't cover anything on my dark wood dining room table.by kinderangel5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Old English for Dark Woods will cover scratches, but does not cover water stains. Application of Old English will make water stains less noticeable, but will not remove them from wood.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if it is painted black. It would only make it shiny and not help the scratches.by Docrocwife5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product is designed for dark woods.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?