Old English Dark Wood Scratch Cover, 8 Ounce
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $13.26 List price $21.27Save $8.01
- Reduced Price$12.26 List price $20.62Save $8.36
- Reduced Price$16.77 List price $21.93Save $5.16
- Reduced Price$13.14 List price $17.87Save $4.73
- Reduced Price$7.76 List price $17.99Save $10.23
- Reduced Price$23.13 List price $31.25Save $8.12
- Reduced Price$32.53 List price $42.63Save $10.10
- $14.88 List price $16.18Save $1.30
- Reduced Price$7.87 List price $10.76Save $2.89
- Reduced Price$26.91 List price $36.49Save $9.58
- Reduced Price$27.27 List price $37.13Save $9.86
- Reduced Price$9.44 List price $12.84Save $3.40
- Reduced Price$41.87 List price $56.66Save $14.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
OLD ENGLISH Scratch Cover - for Dark Wood 6/8 oz.
Old English Oil wood polish is specially formulated to clean, condition, and help protect dark wood surfaces throughout your home. Use on wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, wood furniture, and wood panelling. Old English brand has been trusted for over 100 years, restores damaged wood, and includes a scratch cover.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Read precautions on back. May cause eye irritation. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains petroleum distillates greater than 10%. First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Immediately, call a physician or Poison Control Center. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
Instructions: Shale well. Apply a small quantity on a clean soft cloth then wipescratches And nicks. Then spread over the entire surface. Wipe dry witha clean cloth until finish becomes lustrous. Avoid contact withcarpeting, upholstery, curtains And other fabrics.not for blondfinishes. If in question, test in an inconspicuous area.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6233808046|
|Features:||Restores damaged wood surfaces|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.52 Ounces|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.10 x 2.10 x 7.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not if it is painted black. It would only make it shiny and not help the scratches.by Docrocwife11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product is designed for dark woods.by CommunityAnswer11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It didn't cover anything on my dark wood dining room table.by kinderangel5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Old English for Dark Woods will cover scratches, but does not cover water stains. Application of Old English will make water stains less noticeable, but will not remove them from wood.by CommunityAnswer4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very brown & not red.by shsteffe5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't use it on the lighter cherry because the filled in areas might be too noticable. I would suggest testing it on an area that won't show. There is an Old English for lighter wood which is nice but it doesn't cover up marks.by grandma1335/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$10.04 List price $11.86Save $1.82
- from $2.72