About this item
Treat your skin to these Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths. They work to remove dirt and makeup from your face while also encouraging your surface cell's natural regeneration process. No water is needed for use. These Olay cleansing cloths are ideal for individuals with dry, normal, oily or combination skin types. They gently exfoliate and detoxify your face by removing tough dirt deep within your pores, including makeup such as waterproof mascara. Use these Olay Regenerist cleansing cloths to improve dullness and even your skin tone while encouraging softness. They also help with fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dry and flaky skin. These cloths can be used with other Olay Regenerist products, which are sold separately.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths, 30-Count:
- Regenerate skins surface at the cellular level as you cleanse: " Gently detoxifies by removing dirt, oil and makeup even waterproof mascara." Resurfaces to improve dullness and tone, speeding surface cells natural regeneration"
- Smoothes skins texture visibly and to the touch
- Olay cleansing cloths are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested
- For the following skin types: dry, normal, oily, combination/oily
- Helps with these face concerns: fine Lines/wrinkles, uneven texture, dull skin, dry/flaky skin, large/visible pores
- You'll love these Olay Regenerist cleansing cloths for radiant, younger looking skin
- No water needed
- Can be used in conjunction with other Olay Regenerist products (sold seperately)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 3.25 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.