Similar items in stock
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream twice a day for smooth and young looking skin. This Olay Regenerist Cream contains an anti-aging agent that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps to keep skin healthy. This 60th Anniversary Limited Edition package of Olay Regenerist Cream includes a free bottle of Wrinkle Revolution Complex that will leave your skin feeling refreshed and looking smooth. The sleek red tub also contains 1.7 oz of hydrating cream to help keep skin moisturized. For added convenience, Olay Regenerist Cream can be used on any skin type. This Olay cream can be used daily, but to get the best results, it should be used two times a day.
Olay Regenerist 60th Anniversary Limited Edition Micro-Sculpting Cream:
- Daily hydrating anti-aging cream
- Reduces wrinkles
- Use it twice a day for best results
- Can be used on dry, normal, oily, or even combination skin
- Free .23 fl oz Wrinkle Revolution Complex
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.12 x 2.56 x 3.81|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, Hollyberry. Yes. You can use a foundation or CC cream with this product. Hope this helps! Kimby TheOlayTeam9/3/2013Written by a verified representative from TheOlayTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, actually you use less makeup foundation because the skin is softer.by DebCCRN11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?