About this item
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Medium to Deep skin offers you an advanced CC Cream formulated to improve your skin with 7 beauty benefits, including: balancing and helping to even out skin tone and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while providing instant coverage for flawlessly beautiful skin. Instant coverage plus correction over time--it's no wonder why CC Cream is one of the hottest trends in beauty right now. CC for yourself. Just apply Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer liberally and blend evenly with your fingertips for instant coverage that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. This hardworking CC Cream also provides nourishing moisturization and includes a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to protect your skin from exposure to the sun's harmful rays. Use Olay CC Cream alone or layered under your favorite foundation for even better coverage.
Olay CC Cream Total Effects Tone Correcting Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen, 1.7 fl oz:
- CC Cream (Coverage Correction) for instant skin perfection plus correction over time
- Delivers 7 beautiful benefits: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, balances and helps even out skin tone, reduces the appearance of age spots, improves surface cell turnover, provides nourishing moisturization, strengthens skin's natural defense against moisture loss and recaptures youthful luminosity
- Works on Medium to Deep skin tones
- Provides moisturization to recapture youthful luminosity and gently exfoliates to improve surface cell turnover
- Triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin
- One 1.7 fl oz bottle
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.2 x 1.46 x 2.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I like it better than BB cream. It makes my face feel softerby Greenperidot1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Inga! BB creams originated in Germany in the 1950s. The term “BB” originally stood for Blemish Balm, but has also been referred to as Beauty Balm. BB creams are essentially tinted moisturizers, most often with UV protection, and are often viewed as beauty multi-taskers. CC creams originated in Japan. The term CC Cream originally stood for Color Control or Color Correction. CC Creams have the hydrating properties of a moisturizer, but help to even out complexions like a lightweight foundation and cover blemishes like a concealer. They generally have a lightweight texture and some come with UV protection. Hope this helps! Kimby TheOlayTeam10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?