About this item
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Ol' Roy Is Committed to Providing Your Dog With The Highest Quality Nutrition Possible. If Not 100% Satisfied, Please Return The Bag and Unused Portion to The Place of Purchase For An Immediate Replacement Or Refund.
- Give Your Dog The Variety He Craves and The Tastes He'll Love With Ol' Roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews Is Specially Formulated to Provide 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition. No Dog Can Resist Ol' Roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews With Its Crunchy Kibbles, Hearty Chunks and Tasty Chews. Your Dog Will Love The Great Tastes of Beef, Chicken, Rice and Cheese In A Variety of Textures - and All In One Bag! Even The Most Finicky Dog Will Love These Nutritious, Crunchy, Chewy Morsels. Complete Nutrition and A Taste Dogs Love - All Brought to You At A Great Price. That's The Ol' Roy Way! Benefit - Source. Energy - Grains and Fats; Strong Muscles, Bones and Teeth - Quality Protein Sources and Calcium; Healthy Skin & Coat - Essential Fatty Acids, Minerals and Proteins; Nourishment For Healthy Organs - Enriched Formula Containing Vitamins, Minerals, Protein and Other Essential Nutrients Needed By All Breeds, Every Day.
- The Ol' Roy Story. Sam Walton Lived His Life With A Passion, Whether It Was Building A Successful Business, Relaxing At Home With His Family, Or Hunting With His Favorite Bird Dog, Ol' Roy. Roy Was More of A Pet Than A Dog, Sam Used to Say, and I Treated Him Like Family. So When Sam Walton Developed A Dog Food That Would Carry His Dog's Name, He Wouldn't Settle For Offering Anything But The Best. Today, For Millions of Dog Owners, The Ol' Roy Name, and Its Complete Line of Products, Represent Premium Quality, Top Nutrition, Excellent Pet Care and A Great Value - Just Like Mr. Walton Would Have Wanted. Try Ol' Roy Puppy Complete, Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition, Ol' Roy Meaty Chunks 'n Gravy, & Ol' Roy High Performance Nutrition.
- Now Accented With Real Vegetables
- 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition
- Omega 3 For Healthy Skin & Coat
- Calcium For Strong Bones & Teeth
- Crunchy Kibbles
- Hearty Chunks
- Tasty Chews
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, Minimum - 21.00%. Crude Fat, Minimum - 8.00%. Crude Fiber, Maximum - 4.00%. Moisture, Maximum - 18.00%. Linoleic Acid, Minimum - 1.5%. Calcium, Minimum - 1.0%. Selenium, Minimum - 0.2 Mg/Kg. Vitamin E, Minimum - 150 Iu/Kg. *Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) (Min) - 25 Mg/Kg. *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Soybean Meal, Whole Wheat, Beef Meal, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha), Chicken By-Product Meal, Water, Corn Gluten Meal, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Pomace (Carrot, Celery, Beet, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Rice, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dixoide, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Artificial Color (Red # 40, Yellow # 5 & 6, Blue # 2), Zinc Sulfate, Cheese Powder, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Garlic, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Monitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid. Ol'roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews Is Formulaed to Meet The Nutrtional Levels Established By The Aafco (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages.
Weaning Puppies: Start Puppies On Ol'roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews As Soon As They Begin to Chew On Solid Food, Usually 3 - 4 Weeks of Age. Allow Them to Eat As Much As They Want Until Fully Weaned (6 - 8 Weeks of Age). Growing Puppies: Puppies Should Be Completely Weaned By 6 - 8 Weeks of Age. After Weaning, Feed Them All They Want Three Times Daily to Six Months of Age and Twice Daily to 12 Months of Age. If Desired Ol' Roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews Can Be Fed Moistened. to Feed Moistened, Mix 1-1/4 Cup of Water to 2 Cups of Ol' Roy Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews. Adult Dogs: Adult Dogs With Normal Activity May Be Fed Once Daily. Depending On Your Dog's Age and Activity, Serving Sizes May Vary Slightly from The Recommended Daily Feeding Guide Portions. For Pregnant Or Lactating Females, Feed Daily Up to Three Times The Amount Suggested For Their Non-Pregnant Weight. Keep A Bowl of Fresh Water Beside Your Dog's Food Bowl At All Times. Close Package Tightly Between Feedings Or Store In An Airtight Container to Keep Product Fresh. Daily Feeding Guidelines: Weight of Dog - Kibbles Chunks 'n Chews Number of Cups. 3 - 12 Lbs. - 2 Cups; 13 - 25 Lbs. - 3 Cups; 26 - 50 Lbs. - 3 - 6 Cups; 51 - 100 Lbs. - 6 - 12 Cups; Over 100 Lbs. - 1 Cup For Each 12 Lbs. Amounts Are Based On Standard 8 Ounce Dry Measuring Cup. * Store In A Cool, Dry Place.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.7 x 15.5 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.